Welcome to More Sports! We hope you enjoy learning more about our history, swimming courses and gain helpful information and resources.
Swimming is a lifetime sport that benefits the body and the whole person. It works all of the muscles in the body which can improve and develop swimmers' general strength, cardiovascular fitness and endurance. More Sports is committed to help you or your children to achieve personal fitness goals while having fun with our friendly staff.
We are actively engaged in a broad range of programs and activities, all focused on creating a friendly and relaxing environment for people to enjoy swimming , primarily in the area teaching children and teenagers. We are eager to find and guide hot prospects who could be in the next Australian National Team.
We encourage your feedback as our website evolves and hope our site supports your quest for useful and empowering information.
David Lee's Qualifications
Here's a list of qualifications and achievements our director has obtained throughout his career:
- Swim Australia Course Presenter
- Star Training Academy Presenter
- Junior Squad & Assistant Coach
- AUSTSWIM Course Presenter - Swimming and Water Safety
- Royal Life Saving Presenter and Bronze Examiner Cetificate (12530)
- Diploma of Children's Services
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Advanced Diploma of Tourism Management
- Diploma of Tourism - Operation Management
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Bachelor of Humanities and Social Science